- Go to “Greater Intell”
- Go to “giOpscenter” and expand.
- Select “Dashboard Management”.
- In the “Modify Dashboard” section, click “New”.
- Name your new dashboard.
- Select your dashboard type.
- Select or input any information if needed after type.
- Save your dashboard.
Adding Your Dashboard in OpsCenter
After creating your new dashboard, go into OpsCenter.
- Go to the Dashboard Tab in the controller and select “Configure Dashboards”.
- A window appears showing you a “Master List” and “Current Dashboards”. Add your new dashboard by finding it on the master list, and clicking and dragging it over to the current dashboards.
To Configure a View Dashboard
Follow the steps to create a dashboard above, then...
In the dashboards tab:
- Open your new dashboard.
- Select “Add Tile”.
- Edit the tile by clicking the gear.
- Select Tile type, “Single” for now.
- Select a view to associate, just start typing any part of the View Name.
- Click “Add View(s)”.
- Adjust Title, Tile Color, Tile Size, etc. as you like.
- Click “Save”.
Refresh your tile.
Repeat as needed.